New Website: www.rebel-tech.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» wheeee!
My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:45 pm by Romik12

» John
My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:51 pm by Romik12

» [color=red][size=24]WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WAKE UP OLD FORUM !!!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEE !!! A1T IS KING !!!! LOL [/size][/color]
My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:50 pm by Romik12

» Razer abusing READ
My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:49 pm by Romik12

» Mr.Jonson Random DM
My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:49 pm by Romik12

» Maps, maps, oh god maps.

» VOTE FOR THE LAST ADMIN SPOT
My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:47 pm by Romik12

» Maybe a new server?
My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:44 pm by Romik12

» Dodgy lag jumps and console errors
My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:43 pm by Romik12

Poll

what is the best map for defaut

My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) Vote_lcap17%My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) Vote_rcap 17% [ 8 ]
My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) Vote_lcap13%My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) Vote_rcap 13% [ 6 ]
My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) Vote_lcap42%My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) Vote_rcap 42% [ 20 ]
My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) Vote_lcap15%My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) Vote_rcap 15% [ 7 ]
My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) Vote_lcap15%My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) Vote_rcap 15% [ 7 ]

Total Votes : 48

!! Traffic Counter !!
hit counter

New Website: www.rebel-tech.net

My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top)

3 posters

Go down

Which one do you prefer?

My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) Vote_lcap33%My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) Vote_lcap33%My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) Vote_lcap17%My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) Vote_lcap0%My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) Vote_lcap17%My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) Empty My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top)

Post  riho Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:36 am

Hey i got bored so i edited it Smile

My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) Rebeltechbackground-5

My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) Rebeltechbackground-4

My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) Rebeltechbackground-3

My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) Rebeltechbackground-2

My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) Rebeltechbackground-1

tell me what u think Smile
riho
riho
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Back to top Go down

My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) Empty Re: My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top)

Post  AlphA-9 Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:25 am

Dark blue and red ftw, kinda hard to tell what it is but it looks funky rabbit
AlphA-9
AlphA-9
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

http://www.tef-forums.co.nr

Back to top Go down

My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) Empty Re: My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top)

Post  Darkred Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:57 am

Darkred ftw wow alpha yea i like that
Darkred
Darkred
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  riho Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:33 pm

i think he ment dark blue and the red one XD but o well ;p

theres a tie at the moment D:
riho
riho
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  AlphA-9 Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:17 pm

Yeah DAKRED Razz

Edit: Congrats! I fixed your name Very Happy
AlphA-9
AlphA-9
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  riho Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:09 pm

AlphA-9 wrote:Yeah DAKRED Razz

Edit: Congrats! I fixed your name Very Happy

that was nice Razz

now everyone will no dakred Darkred's name properly
riho
riho
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  AlphA-9 Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:25 pm

My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) V7tuo5

It might look a bit dodgy because i made it with a transparent background and nowhere lets me upload the actual .tga that can be used for sprays :3

EDIT: Made it a .Gif :3

My edit to the forum picture (the one at the top) 2vl3z0j

DAMMIT still not transparent wtf
AlphA-9
AlphA-9
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down